Customer Service Representative
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Design and performance: this is the balance that our designers, engineers and production teams strive for every day. Design, with innovative solutions and collections that let architects create custom openings. Performance, with steel doors and metal frames that meet the most stringent security, durability and fire-resistance standards.
DE LA FONTAINE Industries is currently looking for a candidate to fill a Customer service representative position, located in Indianapolis IN.
Reporting to the Director of business development, the Customer Service Representative will be in charge of providing true customer experiences to our business partner.
More specifically, you will be responsible of :
- Answering the customers’ questions on various matters (lead times, feasibility, special requests, order status, etc) in call center dynamic. You will act as a point of entry for our customers at DE LA FONTAINE.
- Coordinating the planning and delivery of our products to our customer on orders coming from our Indianapolis quick ship facility.
- Providing and coordinating technical assistance to customers on installed products, namely product returns, repairs, replacements, etc.
- Writing intervention protocols according to established guidelines, compile results and write reports according to established standards.
- Other task in line with customer service roles and responsibility.
You will have an influence on:
- The company’s branding and reputation;
- The service offered to customers.
Your profile and assets:
- College diploma in a related field or relevant experience;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
You must be able to demonstrate a:
- Superior customer orientation (communication and listening)
- Ability to solve problems;
- Good decision-making skills and autonomy;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of the steel doors and frames field
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX management software (ERP)
Are you seeking a stimulating job in a growing company that is strong financially? Do you think you have the right qualifications for this position? Send us your resume today!