Indianapolis, IN, United States
Are you an experienced specialist in logistics coordination? Do you have a significant logistics and shipping background?
There could be a place for you in our team.
DE LA FONTAINE Industries is seeking its future Logistics coordinator for its Indianapolis (IN) facility.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the various transports necessary for shipping orders.
More specifically, he or she will be responsible of:
- Coordinating the orders in trucks for this purpose;
- Tendering the various LTL (Less Than Truckload) transports;
- Confirming pick-up requests from the various carriers;
- Proceeding to send parcels;
- Proceeding to shipments by truck and LTL;
- Preparing documents and coordinate returns of merchandise (RMA) and inter-company returns;
- Printing the direct debits;
- Scanning and file documents on the computer network;
- Receiving by computer raw material orders.
- Academic training in Transport Logistics;
- 2 years of dispatch experience;
- Knowledge of customs;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office family software;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Any relevant experience will be considered.
Do you think you have the right qualifications for this position?
Send us your resume today!