Hyattsville, MD, United States
Design and performance: this is the balance that our designers, engineers and production teams strive for every day. Design, with innovative solutions and collections that let architects create custom openings. Performance, with steel doors and metal frames that meet the most stringent security, durability and fire-resistance standards.
DE LA FONTAINE, a manufacturer of steel doors and frames, is currently looking for a candidate to fill a Welder position.
Job description :
- Perform welding tasks for steel frames according to work instructions;
- Apply and respect all occupational health and safety régulations;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment;
- Perform inspections of manufactured pieces and ensure they are compliant;
- Perform tasks within the required delays.
You will have an influence on:
- Production development and advancement;
- The quality of products manufactured.
- High school education diploma;
- 1 to 2 year’s experience as a welder;
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work quickly;
- Professional or personal experience using small tools;
- Show attention to detail and pride in doing one’s job well.