SF – Split Frame
Designed to be installed after the wall is up. With its unique anchoring system, this frame will save time and coordination on the jobsite in addition to offering a solid and strong face welded assembly.
- Solid, strong and secure opening.
- Face-welded commercial 2-piece welded frame, installed after walls are erected.
- State-of-the-art anchoring system for steel or wood stud wall without face screws.
- Powder-coated pre-finishing from the factory recommended.
- Available for three sided, transom, borrowed lite and sidelite frame configuration.
- Reduces coordination and time spent on the jobsite.
- Up to 1 1/2 hour (ITS/WHI) fire label
- A40 galvannealed steel
- 16-gauge steel